Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm one of those people that knows a little about a lot of things. I'm a writer so I spend time researching many different topics for freelancing assignments and ghostwriting clients. While I do know a ton of stuff about business planning, venture capital, and angels investors because I've written commercially published books on the subject, I know just a bit about investing.

Investing in stocks and bonds, not investing in start-up companies. I've read, reviewed, or written hundreds of business plans for entrepreneurs and their firms. About the only thing that matters with a brand new company is the strength of the management team. Great management rules.

Stocks and bonds are different. Advice from the so-called experts and pundits can be counter intuitive, complicated and a lot of times incomprehensible. I found investment blog and it's pretty cool. Covers all the bases. I particularly like the graphs. Some people are more visual in comprehending information and the graphs help.

The advice is straightforward and clearly explained in a take it or leave it manner. Some sites imply that you're clearly stupid if you don't agree with their conclusions but investment blog respects the reader. Read the post about deep discounters and you'll see what I mean. I plan on visiting rather often.

Dee Power

No comments: