Thursday, January 31, 2008

My experience with finance is mostly in the corporate world. If you're looking for venture capital, angel investors, or someone to help you with your business planning, I'm your go to person.

Now personal finance is something different. This year I decided I was going to learn more about how to invest and where. I'm a long way from retirement but one thing I've learned is to plan ahead. I found a informative website called The Money Alert. It's not hard sell. The last thing I need is some broker breathing down my neck telling me his/her latest and greatest stock tips. And if I don't invest everything I have right this minute I must be a total fool.

If you're looking for information on investing the site has lots of articles in easy to understand terms. No mumbo jumbo. The site is organized into several categories from planning for college to planning for retirement. There's also articles about insurance, investing, and estate planning.

I've bookmarked the site and plan on spending some time there.

Dee

No comments: