Wednesday, November 07, 2007

One of the areas I've been looking at is how to earn money on the Internet by writing, while cruising I came upon a neat little site that's focused on helping people find jobs. I'm not looking for a full time job but this job search site was a little different. The jobs are ranked by the members. So if someone investigated a particular offering and found it, let's just say not as straightforward as the listing, they could give it a lower ranking.

I also like the tone of the site. It's friendly and has a "we're all in this together" attitude rather than "we're the might job board and you're the lowly job seeker." Reminds me of some publishers I know.

It's too bad that writers only have elance.com and guru.com. It would be nice to have a similar writing job search where the writers could rate the clients. I know elance does have a rating system, but seriously is any writer going to bad mouth a potential client? No.

Dee

Over Time, the novel
A great gift for a football fan or a romance reader. Romance? Yes.

No comments: