Saturday, November 10, 2007

I've started my Christmas shopping a little early this year. Usually I wait until the weekend right before Christmas. I'm getting a bit sick of the big box warehouse stores. It's seems they all have the same kind of merchandise. And everybody knows what you paid.

The shopping malls are fun if you actually don't have to shop. If you do, they can be a nightmare. Every teenager is hanging out text messaging each other from 3 feet away. People are getting frantic and buying something - anything - just so they'll have a gift.

This year I thought I'd use the Internet to shop. Not just amazon.com or ebay but neat little websites that offer gifts a bit out of the ordinary.

First stop are baby toys. Lots and lots of baby toys. I found this neat little site called baby-wise.com They have toys for every age and great prices. It beats the mall and the big box stores. Now I just have to make up my mind which toys I want.

Dee

No comments: