Monday, September 10, 2007

Do you ever get confused looking at all the diet books, websites, articles and blogs? I certainly do. Yesterday as I was grocery shopping (buying only fresh fruit and veggies and free range chicken of course) the headline "IS YOUR CELL PHONE MAKING YOU FAT?" hit me right between the eyes.

My cell phone?????

It turns out that cell phones emit Electromagnetic Frequencies EMF. EMF is interpreted by your body as a danger. The cells in your body freeze up in response to what they perceive as an attack and hold on for dear life to the toxins trapped within them. Trapped toxins lead to a sluggish metabolism and weight gain.

Of course the article went on to say that there was this little microchip that you could buy that counteracted the EMF and coaxed the body cell's to loosen up and start acting normally. The result was weight loss.

I dunno. It seems fishy to me. Oh, that's the other way to counter act EMF. Consuming 4 to 6 grams of Omega 3 fatty acids, or fish oil.

Oh well.

Dee

No comments: