Thursday, June 01, 2006

To blog or not to blog, I've thought about this question quite a bit. The internet does not need yet another blog. I actually opened the account on blogger about a year ago. Why start now? Well I am a writer and this is writing.

Perhaps a brief introduction is in order. I am the co-author of several nonfiction books and the wanna be author of a novel. The novel is written and I'm - we're - making the rounds of enticing an agent to represent it. The nonfiction books are The Making of a Bestseller: Success Stories of Authors and the Editors, Agents and Booksellers Behind Them, Attracting Capital from Angels, and Inside Secrets to Venture Capital.

Brian Hill, my co-author, and I have also written screenplays, several of which are making the rounds in Hollywood. You can find out more about us at our website, www.BrianHillAndDeePower.com

Well I guess I'll just ease into this blogging thing and keep the first blog short.

Dee Power

No comments: